I’m going to Europe tomorrow with my parents for three weeks, and my first stop is London!
Things I plan to do:
- Visit all the obvious, mainstream tourist spots (London Eye, London Bridge, Trafalgar Square, Harrods…)
- Tour the big museums and galleries (Tate Modern, British Museum, Madame Tussauds…)
- Ride a double decker
- Drink tea
- Eat fish & chips
- Go to a pub
- Watch a musical
- Watch a football game
- Take photos of stylish people on the streets
- Meet strangers
- Meet strangers while taking their photo on the street
- Visit lesser known places!
Does anybody have any recommendations for places to visit in London? I would love to hear any suggestions!!!
One of the other things I hope to be able to do is make art. Just a few simple watercolours, nothing major, but I get the feeling I’ll be so excited to explore and take photos that I won’t have time…although, I have these brushes called Sakura Koi Water Brushes, and they are really quick and easy to use. They’re self-watering so you don’t need to dip your brush into a cup or anything! Artists, check ’em out. You’ll fall in love, trust.
I feel like this is a dream vacation. Apart from England, we’re also going to France (for 4 days) and Italy (for 6 days). I’ll be walking among streets filled with hundreds and thousands of years of art, culture, and civilization.
I’ll have no laptop with me, so it’ll be hard to get on the blog for the next three weeks, but I’ll try my best!
What would YOUR dream vacation be?